About Scherr Legate PLLC
When we founded our firm, it was our passion then, as it is now, to help victims and survivors of auto accidents, defective products, workplace accidents and other personal injury or wrongful death cases. Scherr Legate attorneys are highly skilled and experienced in all types of personal injury matters, employment law matters and won’t hesitate to go to court to fight for you. Our firm is recognized locally and nationally for its quality and results.
The People That Make Our Firm a Success
Our excellent attorneys make us who we are. Without their talent, skill, and dedication to justice, we would not be able to help so many injured people and their families. We stand up to the big insurance companies and remain committed to representing injury victims, or the families of those injured or killed, in accidents or by defective products.
Learn more by reading our attorneys’ individual bios:
Award-Winning Trial Attorneys
Our attorneys are committed to successfully resolving your case, protecting your rights, and obtaining financial compensation you deserve. Throughout the years, our attorneys have been recognized by their clients, their peers, and the profession for their achievements in protecting injured people, and have been recognized by:
- Martindale Hubbell with a “Preeminent AV” rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Top Lawyers of North America
- Super Lawyers listing by Texas Monthly
- Top 100 litigators in Texas by The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Rising Stars honors the best Texas lawyers under age 40 and have practiced law for less than ten years
- Outstanding Attorney of the Year by the El Paso Mexican American Bar Association
Committed to Our Local & Global Communities
Genuinely passionate about helping everyday people, our attorneys devote hundreds of hours each year to political, pro bono and charitable causes. Our attorneys are involved in a variety of local, state and national organizations. They generously give their time to programs such as those that mentor neighborhood children in the importance of a higher education and those that support civil and human rights throughout the world.
Verdicts & Settlements
Our attorneys have been on the cutting edge of major litigation in federal and state courts. We have received verdicts and settlements in the following types of cases:
- FedEx : $165 million
- Insurance Bad-Faith : $15 million
- Medical Malpractice : $6 million
- Railroad Crossing Wrongful Death : $66 million
- Employment Discrimination : $2.5 million
Let Our Expertise and Experience Work for You
Contact us or call us at 915-206-2828 to learn more about how we can help you obtain justice and compensation for your injuries, the death of a loved one or unlawful treatment or termination by your employer.